Delivery and Take-out Food in Cape Canaveral, FL
Ordering take-out is a great way to change up your dining experience here at the Cape Winds Resort. All of our condos come with a fully-equipped kitchen, but when the weather is beautiful and the days are shorter than they should be, there’s nothing like getting extra time at the beach by letting one of the area’s highly rated restaurants do the cooking for you!
Many restaurants in both Cape Canaveral and Cocoa Beach will deliver right to your condo (or, if you wanted, you could meet them at the front door). Everyone around here is familiar with the Cape Winds Resort, and the selection of food delivery options runs from pizza and pasta to seafood and steaks and authentic ethnic foods. If a restaurant doesn’t deliver, they are all just a short drive (or walk) away from the resort and wouldn’t take much time to get to.
If you’re considering getting take-out or food delivered to your condo at the Cape Winds Resort, we’d like to recommend some of our favorite restaurants. (With so many appealing restaurants and eateries in the Cape Canaveral area, this list is not inclusive of all of our favorites):
- DiLorenzo’s Pizza at 8125 Canaveral Blvd Cape Canaveral, FL 32920 (321) 784-5662
- Papa Vito’s Pizza at 6200 N Atlantic Ave Cocoa Beach, FL 32931 (321) 784-0050
- Marina Ristorante at 6550 N Atlantic Ave Cape Canaveral, FL 32920 (321) 799-2200
- Euro Kafe’ Etcetera at 6811 N Atlantic Ave Cape Canaveral, FL 32920 (321) 750-8247
- Madd Jacks Bar B Que Shack at 6006 N Atlantic Ave Cape Canaveral, FL 32920 (321) 613-5800
- Seafood Atlantic at 520 Glen Cheek Dr Cape Canaveral, FL 32920 (321) 784-1963
- Vargas Café at 8010 N Atlantic Ave Cape Canaveral, FL 32920 (321) 783-9519
- Izzy’s Bistro at 6615 N Atlantic Ave Cape Canaveral, FL 32920 (321) 783-4548
Cape Canaveral take-out food or food delivery is a great way to save yourself some time, enjoy some wonderful Space Coast food, and cut down on clean-up. If you’re feeling lazy (which is encouraged here at the Cape Winds Resort), give one of these or another local restaurant a try.
Steve Wright, Property Manager at the Cape Winds Resort